You can include your AffiniPay payment page link on your QuickBooks Online invoices so your clients can pay in one easy click.
Step 1: In AffiniPay, copy the link to your payment page.
- In the AffiniPay web application, click Charge.
- For the account where you want to deposit payments click Actions > Show & Copy Page Link.
- Copy the link in the box that pops up.
Step 2: Paste your payment page link into QuickBooks.
- In QuickBooks, click the gear icon (Settings) in the top right.
- Click Account and Settings.
- Click Sales and then click the green Customize look and feel button.
- In the top right, click New style > Invoice
On this new screen, you can edit your invoice template on the left side and see a preview on the right side.
- Click Emails.
- Under "Message to customer" customize the text of the email that will accompany the invoice, paste the link to your payment page, and then click Done.
You've created a new template that you can use when you send out invoices.
- Be sure to click to clear the Cards box at the top of the invoice. Your clients will be paying using your payment page and don't need to pay using cards through QuickBooks.
- If you have more than one payment page, you will need to use a custom invoice. Information here.
- It's helpful if you incorporate your payment page name into the template name, such as "Payments Invoices".